Convertible boots

I am madly in love with the Matiko 5 Way Boot now 50% off at Urban Outfitters. What girl didn't play with her Barbies and dream of having a ball gown that turned into a mini dress with the pull of a sting? Now all that Barbie versatility is captured in boot form!
As I've mentioned before, I have an unheathly love for white boots. However, I think I could wear white leather. (If you're not as brave or foolhardy as me, they also come in navy, gray and brown with different accent colors.) Fold down the top completely for a sleek pirate look, or show off those stripes in different configurations. Boots are leather and suede with a rubber sole. $124.99 at Urban Outfitters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress