Small Floral Prints for Spring 08

My closet in middle school was brimming with floral print dresses and skirts. (Yes, I wore them with hiking boots and Blossom hats.) I donated all of those clothes to Goodwill a few years ago, which is unfortunate since small floral prints are back on trend for spring 2008. (And look! The Luella show included Doc Martens!)
l-r: Anna Sui, Belenciaga, Luella, Stella McCartney

I'll be reporting back to you soon on where you can buy some of this trend for the upcoming season. If you just can't wait, I'd check the thrift stores for floral goodies since this trend was big not too long ago.

Do you still have some of your 90s florals lingering around? Send us a picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress