Save or Splurge: Evening Dresses


Although I wish my life called for more evening gowns, it just doesn't. However, I do have some possible semi-formal work events coming up that may require something dressier than my usual "dressy" clothes. My first reaction to evening attire is to go for fabulous at any cost. My wallet quickly disagrees, of course. Then I remember that I don't have many events for such a dress and probably won't want to wear it to any events where I would see the same people. This makes evening attire more of a save. I'm also inclined to find something that could be turned into a less evening-ish dress.

Do you pull out the big bucks for a big night out? Or do you hunt for that great bargain dress instead?

Pictured:
Donna Karan Cold Shoulder Molded Dress $2,295

Comments

Jael Paris said…
Cheap dress, vintage accessories, pricey shoes, killer hair and makeup.
Rachel said…
Definitely save! Buy when it's not prom or homecoming season and you can find great deals on evening dresses.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry