Convertible Heels

My mom was just telling me about convertible shoes by CAMiLEON Heels that go from a 1 1/2 inch to a 3 1/4 inch heel with a minor adjustment. Eh. While the idea seems like the fulfillment of every woman's dream -- comfort or sex appeal when you need them -- the shoes fall flat for me. They look sensible enough for the office but certainly aren't sexy enough for a date. Plus, if I were going to spend $310 on shoes, like the Nicia on the left, I'd rather by one pair of flats and one pair of heels. Would you buy a pair of adjustable chameleon heels?

Comments

becca said…
I'm not opposed to stashing a pair of shoes in my bag to change into. I'd rather buy more shoes and cuter shoes for that price.
Anonymous said…
I saw these in Footwear News a few monthes ago and thought that they were silly then. I'm glad that my opinion hasn't changed. I'd rather buy a really cute pair of flats and a really cute pair of heels for this price.

-rachel
Rachel said…
Not for that price, but the idea is really fun! On the practical side, I'd much rather buy a bunch of different shoes for the same price.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress