Nude Heels

I have short legs, a fact I was often reminded of in college when walking anywhere with my two Amazonian roommates. While I could try taking growth hormones or hanging from the ceiling by my ankles, I think I'll just invest in a good pair of nude heels. The heels themselves will make me taller, and the color will give the illusion that my legs go on for miles. Of course, pale me should probably just buy white shoes for the same effect.
Top: plain pumps, Michael Kors "Babar", Bluefly $162.99
ombre patent wedge d'orsay, Naturalizer $89
satin bow peep toe, Caparros "Victor", Endless $68.95
ankle strap peep toes, Frye "Agatha", Shopbop $168
Middle: snake print peep toe slingback, BCBGirls "Constance", Macy's $110
sandal, Naturalizer $75
cutout d'orsay, Carlos by Carlos Santana "Gossip", Endless $98.95
Bottom: peep toe slingback, Ash "Rubis", Shopbop $165
patent wingtips, Miu Miu, Bluefly $344
button slingback, Bronx "Zari", Endless $108.95

You may also be interested in Neutral Country, Black Shoes for Work, Bright Colorful Shoes for Spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress