Project Design: Fork Jewelry

Project Design is our own friendly competition where we put together collection of independent designers for you to rate on your very own imaginary runway.

Remembering some of our friends' fondness for wearing their silverware, Jael Paris sent me a list of utensil themed jewelry she found on Etsy. I'd been saving up some similar items for a Project Design, so I ended up with a ton of utensil themed stuff. Since I want to feature it all, I've decided to split it up. This week is all about Forks. Spoons, knives and combinations will come in following weeks.

Which fork would you bring to the table?

funky recycled silverware fork bracelet


Metal Filigree Fork Earrings


FORK YOU Necklace


Antique Silver Plated Fork Bracelet


Sterling Silver Fork Bracelet


Fork Pendant Love Stamped Cobalt Bauble


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress