Shoe Sale! (and more)


If you happen to live near a Parisian department store, get up and go there now! They currently have tables and tables of full of "yellow dot" shoes marked 70% off or more. They have a ton of Frye, BCBGirls, Indigo by Clarks, Bobbi Blu, Kenneth Cole, Nine West, Bandolino, Naturalizer, Sofft, Steve Madden, Guess and more. These "yellow dot" sales are some of the best I've ever seen. I got these gold Frye shoes (pictured above) for $46, which is quite a savings from the original $184 price tag. My mom saved over $70 on her shoes too. I bought red suede shoes at their last amazing sale and saved $80.

They have everything from super cheap boots to spring markdowns. If you don't mind shopping off season you will find some of the best deals on classic and quality shoes.

Take a peek at some other merchandise too. I bought a perfect blue leather purse for $80 off the ticket price, which isn't bad. Costume jewelry is marked way down with much of it under $10, and if you need a coat for the fall you might find quite a deal.

Parisian is a Bon Ton store, and according to the Bon Ton website all of the stores are having a major "yellow dot" sale. Bon Ton has several other stores included Elder-Beerman, Yonkers and a few others. I know they all carry different kinds of merchandise, but the sale is worth checking out.

Comments

Jael Paris said…
I see my silver shoes got to you.
becca said…
They did.

Also, I wear a 10 in Frye. How exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress