Gorgeous Oxfords!

You're most likely thinking of ways to stay cool during the dog days of summer, but becca and I are starting the think about fall fashions. Oxfords and spectator details are sticking around, so your investments last fall don't need to hide in the closet this year. If, like me, you've been searching for a pair of oxfords but haven't taken the plunge, set your peepers on these beauties by Jeffery Campbell. Ribbon laces are close to my girly heart, and I love the cream, black and brown combo. The pink lining is like my own little feminine secret. They're $148 from Lori's Shoes and are also available in pewter and ivory.

Comments

Rachel said…
Ooh, those are cute! Why is it we like the insides of our shoes to be pretty?? I love it, but I'm just not sure why!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry