More NY Fashion Week: Marc and Marc by Marc

I have not been thrilled by New York Fashion week so far. I agree with Jael -- it has been disappointing. Marc Jacobs did deliver some decent shows though.

I liked the Marc Jacobs show with the cinched waists, the bold prints, the vivid colors and the ladylike details.

When I look at Marc by Marc Jacobs I'm usually looking for what I will be seeing at Forever 21 the next season and what trends all the kids will wearing. I like that the bright colors are still around. The flirty ruffles and stacks of candy-colors skinny belts are fun. I even really want the skirt on the left. However, I don't approve of the mini fanny packs.
Image source nymag.com.

Comments

Rachel said…
I've been happy to see some of the elements I like in popular fashion staying in... like cinched waists, knee-ish length skirts, and tights. And I've been seeing some hats on the runway! Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress