Project Design: Beetle Jewelry

Project Design is our own friendly competition where we put together collection of independent designers for you to rate on your very own imaginary runway.

I'm not one for bugs, but today a large red-ish beetle landed on my green shirt. The beetle was actually pretty and shiny and would have made a pretty pin on my shirt, which is why I noticed it was there. Of course, noticing it prompted me to shake it off my shirt in what I'm sure was a ridiculous-looking frenzy. Jael Paris sent me links these beetle adornments earlier this week, and after seeing that pretty beetle today, beetle jewelry makes sense. (As long I'm not wearing any living beetles). Which beetle do you find the prettiest?

Beetle Insectus Unisex Ring by edmdesigns


Yellow lucite and silver ring with real beetle by KolosStudio


Egyptian Scarab Beetle Beaded Dangle Earrings by FunckLoveDesigns


Kafka Clock Steampunk pocket watch shrine with Beetle by nouveaumotley


Pearl Scarab Necklace by Damselle


Exoskeleton Earrings by exoskeletoncabaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress