Save or Splurge: Headbands


I keep seeing cute headbands everywhere. My current haircut is not headband friendly, but I'm considering bangs, which might make the headband work. Some of the headbands I've seen are amazing, but they are pretty pricey.

Since they are pretty simple, easy-to-find accessories I don't think I'd spend much on them. I'd have to find something pretty great to spend more than a few dollars on a headband. The most I could do is splurge for one of those cool feather headbands I wrote about a few weeks ago.

I love these headbands from BargainHeadbands on Etsy. You get three headbands for $7.99 or a bunch of other headbands at great prices. What would your spend on a headband?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress