Shoe of the Week: Two Lips Martini


A few weeks ago I spotted these wingtip Mary Janes at DSW. I love purple shoes. Add black and silver with the brogueing details around the shoe, and I start drooling. I would have purchased these on the spot had my size been available. Sadly, this brand doesn't make my size so I can't own these amazing shoes. If you wear a size 10 or smaller, however, you can own them for $59.95 at DSW. (Much cheaper than the $79 price tag they have everywhere else.) They are also available them in black and brown.

Comments

Kasmira said…
I have these shoes! Not only are they cute, but they are comfortable too!

http://whatiwore2day.blogspot.com/2008/10/harvest.html
Jael Paris said…
Why did you show me these?! Want!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry