Fantasy Shopping

All my shopping lately involves paint cans, light fixtures, doorknobs and drapes. I'm afraid to pop in to Target or Goodwill because I'll convince myself I can spend that $15 on something cute for me instead of keeping it in the house fund. It's times like these that I curb my desire to shop with a trip to Net-a-Porter, because I'll never talk myself into dropping $200 on an impulse buy.

Just looking at this Vivienne Westwood wiggle dress makes me feel sexy. I've instantly transformed from a headachey blogger sitting on the couch to a lithe actress on the talk show circuit promoting her new movie.

Anna Sui has two very different dresses on sale. I loved this striped number when Agyness Deyn trotted it down the catwalk. It makes me think of a candy striper gone rouge. The black lace mini dress can be dressed up for a gothic mod look. If you're interested, get shopping because both dresses are almost sold out.

Comments

That Westwood dress is to DIE FOR

I hate the Mouret dresses because they look uncomfortable, but this one looks interesting

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress