Project Design: Ruffle Collar Dresses

Project Design is our own friendly competition where we put together collection of independent designers for you to rate on your very own imaginary runway.

I love ruffles. I love collars. I love dress. I love dress with ruffly collars. They can very royal or rather circus-y. I also like that many of these can be worn with a jacket or sweater and you won't hide the ruffles. Which dress ruffles your feathers (in a good way)?

Babydoll Mini Smock Dress w/ Detachable Collar by MaisyBrownReproRetro


Ruffle Bib Dress by lizarietz


Black Silk Puffy Sleeve Dress by hollystalder


French Decadence Bubble Dress by bunnymassacre


Scarlet Circus Dress by desirapesta


Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely! i´ve got a top with a ruffle collar and i´m in love with it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry