New York Fashion Week Fatigue Hits

What?! Special Saturday fashion coverage? Sweet, epic win.

The dresses at 3.1 Philip Lim were pretty, but the coats were delicious.
Hello, Navy Wool! I haven't seen you in so long. Fancy meeting you on the Proenza Schouler runway. My you're looking so modern yet classy. This winter air really brings out the best in you. Except for your shoes, which leave somethinge to be desired. I see you've met Mr. Tweed. Isn't he smashing? Did you hear about Velvet and Chiffon getting together? It makes perfect sense when you think about it.
My inner romantic goth loved the Doo.Ri show. Ruffle and lace and tights and puffies, oh my! I've been completely obsessed with zipper details for months now. This show makes me think I should break down and get a zipper collar from Outsapop (want, WANT!).
Richard Chai's jittery plaid and Katherine Hepburn pants will certainly be filling stores this winter. Now if I could just get those boots to fill my closet...

Image source: style.com

Comments

becca said…
I want the 3.1 Philip Lim coat on the right!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry