Project Design: Comic Jewelry

Project Design is our own friendly competition where we put together collection of independent designers for you to rate on your very own imaginary runway.

Last week Project Design featured Comic themed clothing. This week, the theme is still alive with comic jewelry. Which piece brings out your comic side?

Wham Pow Comic Book Necklace by finestimaginary


Upcycled Death Pendant by lucie39


Superwoman Earrings by OverTheTop


I Won't Dream Earrings by Phaulet


QUE Blondie pendant by gangbusters

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was a little bummed to discover that the Pow and Wham ones came separately. I liked them together. I think I'll buy both and layer them...
becca said…
Kylsie, I was bummed by that too, but I was excited to discover that the shop also has grrr and arg necklaces.
Jael Paris said…
grr arg! I should buy that for my birthday.
Anonymous said…
Hi! check my necklaces, maybe you like one of them ;-)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6497405

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Shop: Green Tree Jewelry