Metallic Sneakers

The past three weeks, I've noticed every pair of silver or gold sneakers that's trotted past me. Shiny fabric for sports gear gets the Jael Paris stamp of "that doesn't go, so it's perfect" approval. While I previously swore that the next time I buy sneakers I'd splurge on a good pair, I'm considering this more of a fashion purchase. Silver tennies would certainly not be my first choice for jogging. For pairing with a sassy skirt, yes. Jogging, no.
Topish: gold classic Addidas, Macy's $70
silver lace-ups, Y-3, eLuxury $370 (My unrealistic favorite.)
pale gold mary jane sneaker, DKNY, Endless $89.95
silver cut-out sneakers, Laura Biagiotti, Yoox $118
Bottom area: silver and blue Puma, Endless $64.95 (Most likely to come to my closet.)
gold perforated Keds, Endless $26.10
bronze mirrored sneaker, Stuart Weitzman, Bluefly $131.99
silver glitter Converse Chuck Taylors, Nordstrom $54.95

Comments

Darren Demers said…
The past three weeks, I've noticed every pair of silver or gold sneakers that's trotted past me. Shiny fabric for sports gear gets the Jael Paris stamp of "that doesn't go, so it's perfect" approval. antique gold earrings designs with price , flapper head pieces , cardboard jewelry boxes , nishat linen scarf While I previously swore that the next time I buy sneakers I'd splurge on a good pair, I'm considering this more of a fashion purchase. Silver tennies would certainly not be my first choice for jogging. For pairing with a sassy skirt, yes. Jogging, no.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress