Project Design: Spoon Jewelry

Project Design is our own friendly competition where we put together collection of independent designers for you to rate on your very own imaginary runway.

Remembering some of our friends' fondness for wearing their silverware, Jael Paris sent me a list of utensil themed jewelry she found on Etsy. I'd been saving up some similar items for a Project Design, so I ended up with a ton of utensil themed stuff. Since I want to feature it all, I've decided to split it up. Last week was all about Forks. This week, we are playing spoons. Stay tuned for knives and combinations in following weeks.

Which spoon stirs you up?

Gunmetal. Necklace. by avenuehandmade
Spoon Handle Necklace from Etsy

Spoonful of Sugar by oldbutnew
Gold Spoon Necklace from Etsy

Alice's Tea Party Earrings by the librarian
Gold Spoon Earrings with Bows from Etsy

Dinner Etiquette by eyecandytreasure
Cameo and Spoon Earrings from Etsy

Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon Earrings by lyricrahyne
Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon Earrings from Etsy

Spoon Bracelet by shanesjewelry
Spoon Bracelet from Etsy

Comments

Anh said…
Hi, I found your page through googling myself =P

Nice blog you guys have here.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary... and goodbye.

Dramatic Makeup

Meet your new favorite simple summer dress